Quilting, Fabrics, Embroidery and more!
The Home of British-Made Long Arm Quilting Machines
A family business situated in Norfolk, and run by John and Angela Pickering, helped by Henry Head, we:
- Have developed and perfected the only British-made long-arm quilting machines, patented and with many special features.
- Make and sell through our own outlet/website and specially selected shops a charming range of:
- Embroidered cards, room plaques, keyrings, iPad and iPhone covers, glasses cases, purses. Bears in a bag.
- Run courses in quilting and sewing skills.
- Use our embroidery machines for logos on your workwear or school uniforms, sports teams etc. (We supply many of the Cambridge Colleges and University teams.)
- Have developed an Innovative and patent applied for range of cookwear.
- Offer an exceptional range of the highest quality silk and cotton fabrics available by the metre or in fat quarters for quilters.
- Make curtains, covers, blinds, cushions and all things sewn. We offer a wide range of fabrics, or we are happy to make up yours.
- Use our long arm quilting machines to provide a personalised quilt finishing service. Our task is to ensure that the quilting enhances your handiwork.